Product Category: Bars
Pro Scooter Handlebars
Pro Scooter handle bars especially designed with stunt scooter riders in mind. Stocking both wide oversized & standard size T Bars for HIC, SCS & ICS systems. Find out more about RILLA pro scooter handlebars.
Handlebars for the RILLA Pro Scooters can be obtained in diverse ranges of sizes and shapes. Similar kind of functionality can be ensured with these bars with little bit of difference here and there. Metal tubing can be observed in some occasion. Uses of aluminum are seen in most occasions for the RILLA Stunt Scooters. In some occasion, presence of clips and clamps are noticed.
Types of Pro Scooter Bars
Pro Scooter Bars based on Size
Pro Scooter Bars are generally divided in two basic categories. They are known as Standard bars and Oversized bars. Differences are drawn basically based on the size.
- Standard Bar:
In case of a standard bar, outside diameter is created with a measurement of 1 ¼ inches. For inner diameter, it can be about 1 1/8 inches. Bars of the Pro Scooters must be selected based on the height of the rider. It must stay within waist height. By maintaining the waist height, it becomes easy to control the scooter.
- Standard bars are generally preferred by the young rider.
- Simple design
- Standard bars are not liked by the young rider as they are going for higher bars.
- Bars are generally cut for the rider the below the age of 8.
- Oversized Bars:
Most of the RILLA Pro Scooters come with an oversized bar with the diameter of 1 3/8 inches. The brand RILLA is considered best in the market. Therefore, it must be chosen over others quite naturally. Diverse ranges of styles are generally observed with an oversized bar such as T-Bars, Y-Bars and back sweep.
- Oversized bars are compatible with thread less forks
- In case the bars are compatible with HIC and SCS then it can be used with threaded forks as well.
- Oversized bars are mostly created with the help of alloy steel
- It is not apt for small kids.
Pro Scooter Bars based on Material
In order to ensure lightweight construction of the RILLA Stunt Scoter, aluminum bars are used in most occasions. Based on the quality of the material, it is possible to decide about the durability. Compatibility with different kinds of compression can be achieved in the process. Therefore, it is considered as the perfect choice.
- Lightweight construction
- Compatible with every kind of compression
- More strong handle bar can be achieved with the steel handle bars
From RILLA Stunt Scooters, it is possible to come across a strong handle bar through chromo bars. It is made from the steel. Therefore, issues are not seen with the durability.
- Chromo bars are strong and durable
- Steel is generally used as the material for these handle bars
- Chromo Bars are quite heavy due to its material. Therefore, controlling the handlebar can be problem some.
By looking at the both advantages and disadvantages of these handlebars, you can select a RILLA Pro Scooters Bar for yourself quite easily.
Showing the single result